Updated: May 1
Step-by-Step Marketing Plan
Get a unique marketing plan for your business. You do not need to be a marketing expert to become successful with online marketing.Your Marketing Plan will guide you all the way to success and get you insights, guidance, and recommendations for how to succeed. We will even execute everything for you.It has never been easier to plan and succeed in online marketing.
1 . Google My Business is a free tool from Google that helps small businesses increase their visibility on Google Search and Maps. You can create and customize your listing while also interacting with customers through reviews, post updates, images, and Q&A.
2. Facebook is arguably the most important online profile you can create for your business, with roughly 1.45 billion global active users every day. You can create a free business profile, share updates, promote products, message consumers, and pay for upgraded features.
3 . Twitter is a free social networking site where small businesses can share updates, grow their network, and interact with consumers. With more than 330 million monthly users, Twitter provides a huge marketing opportunity for small businesses.
4 . Yelp is an online community for business and consumer interaction. With more than 142 million users a month, Yelp offers small business owners another free listing resource to reach and engage with consumers.
5 . LinkedIn is one of the most powerful business-to-business social networking sites. Small businesses can create a profile, share updates, join business groups, and network with other professionals.
Social Media Marketing
Social media is one of the most powerful marketing tools for small businesses. Creating social media profiles is a critical first step, but you also need to maintain a presence on the platform and interact with your audience.
Below are some free tools to help with social media marketing:
1. Buffer is a social media management tool that helps small businesses schedule social posts on various social networking platforms. The free version lets you schedule up to 10 posts for each social network. There are premium features and analytics available, too.
2. Hootsuite is another social media post management tool that provides small businesses a limited free option for scheduling posts and tracking engagement on social media. There are upgrade options for businesses that need more versatility and insight.
3. TweetDeck is a powerful free marketing tool for managing business profiles on Twitter. You can customize your Twitter experience and manage your lists and tweets efficiently on the platform.
Email marketing is one of the best communication strategies for small businesses. From lead nurturing to customer relationship management, email marketing can help your small business drive more engagement from your email lists.
1. MailChimp is arguably the most popular email management service available. You can add email lists, create marketing emails, and track activity on your various campaigns. It has a robust free version with upgrades as needed.
2. Sumo is software that provides free tools to improve the optimization of your website traffic. One of their free features is an email list building tool that helps small businesses collect emails from website visitors.
3. VerticalResponse is another email marketing management software that uses a freemium business model. Send up to 4,000 emails to 300 contacts every month for free.
AUTHOR: RIZWAN KHAN
Hi, this is Rizwan Khan, Marketing Assistant who supports the entire Marketing department by completing a variety job.I had a spell no more striking than other people in my job description. I did all the things you weren't supposed to do. I had a motto: When in doubt, try it. Take a few minutes and drop me a message. I’d love to chat!
Connect with me on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter
Want to read more? Join me on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter for notifications when I publish my next blog post.